PURCHASING INFORMATION SYSTEM FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
In order to strengthen the team dedicated to the integration of Purchasing and Supply Chain Information Systems, we are looking for a Functional Consultant able to understand the expectations of the end Customer and the associated business challenges, in order to participate in all the stages that structure a project:
- Animation of design workshops
- Specification writing
- Realization of the parameter setting and follow-up of the developments
- User training, change management
- Large-scale deployment of the solution
- Life-cycle maintenance
Do you have a good experience in IT project management?
You are comfortable with software package tools and can quickly become an independent expert?
You are an entrepreneur and wish to accompany the company in its growth?
Expected skills :
- Good knowledge of Purchasing and Procurement professions
- Knowledge of S2C and P2P software suites desired
- ERP knowledge appreciated
- Qualifications required :
- Ease with computer tools
- Autonomy, analytical rigour, ability to listen, responsiveness, project management, entrepreneurial spirit, teamwork
- Advanced command of French and English
Remuneration: in line with the best standards
We thank you for sending us by eMail, to firstname.lastname@example.org under the reference CKS_SI_ACHATS, an application file including CV and cover letter.
EXPERIENCED CKS CONSULTING CONSULTANT
You have a first convincing experience within a management consulting firm and wish to benefit from career opportunities in a structure with a strong entrepreneurial culture.
We offer our employees the opportunity to carry out assignments with high added value, with demanding contacts:
- Audit and organization of Purchasing functions
- Overhaul of internal procedures and change management
- Definition of purchasing strategies for high-stakes spending segments
- Design and deployment of purchasing performance plans
- Design and implementation of "business" applications based on the latest technologies (AI, Big data, ...)
- Project management assistance on purchasing information system implementation projects
Faced with a wide variety of assignments, all anchored in the Purchasing function, you will develop strong "business" expertise. This expertise is quickly recognized by your contacts at our Clients.
As part of a corporate project, you will participate in the capitalization, development and promotion of our knowledge and methods.
You have a 5/6 years' higher education degree from a leading business or engineering school or university.
Creative and dynamic, you have an analytical mind, intellectual agility and autonomy, while appreciating teamwork.
You have a perfect command of the French language (written and spoken) and have a professional use of the English language.
Remuneration: In line with the best standards
We thank you for sending us by eMail, to email@example.com under the reference CKS_EXPERIMENTE, an application file including CV and cover letter.