INTERN @CKS CONSULTING
Function : Junior Consultant - Management of the Purchasing function
Sector : Management Consulting
CKS is an independent consulting firm which develops a strong specialization and a logic of excellence on the Purchasing function. With offices in Brussels, Madrid, Paris, Lyon and Toulouse, our teams support large European (often international) companies and administrations.
- In nearly 15 years of existence, we have built a leading position in our market.
- Our development strategy is based on several key areas:
- Maintaining a differentiated position in a sector (consulting) that is undergoing major changes.
- Favouring interventions with a lasting impact on our Clients' performance
- Building, over the long term, a relationship of trust with our Clients
- Maintaining and sharing, within the teams, the same set of values and professional standards (the CKS "signature").
We welcome trainees who are keen to learn our business and participate in our corporate project, so that they can fully participate in our fast-growing activities.
We offer our employees, including the most junior ones, the possibility of carrying out assignments with high added value, with demanding interlocutors:
- Audit and organization of purchasing functions
- Overhaul of internal procedures and change management
- Definition of purchasing strategies for high-stakes spending segments
- Design and deployment of purchasing performance plans
- Design and implementation of "business" applications based on the latest technologies (AI, Big data, ...)
- Project management assistance on purchasing information system implementation projects
As part of a business project, you will participate in the capitalization, development and promotion of our knowledge and methods.
With a Master's degree, you wish to discover the world of consulting and join a human-sized structure, leader in its market, offering varied responsibilities and missions.
Creative and dynamic, you demonstrate an analytical mind, intellectual agility and autonomy, while appreciating teamwork.
You have a perfect command of the French language (written and oral) and have a professional use of the English language.
DURATION: 6 months (The internship may lead to a job).
FREE OF CHARGE: Complies with the best standards.
We thank you for sending us by eMail, to email@example.com under the reference CKS_STAGE, an application file including CV and cover letter.