Webinar on June 4th, 2020 from 3.30pm CEST / 9.30am EST
The evolution of your organization, the regulatory framework, and your purchasing processes leads you to develop your Ivalua solution. Your teams are therefore regularly asked to obtain/update:
- Your standard reference data (organization, purchasing families, etc.)
- Your custom reference data (general terms and conditions of purchase...)
- Your business data (deduplication of contacts / Suppliers / consultation closing...)
- Your users and their access rights
These tasks are simple to carry out but very time-consuming for the support teams! Thanks to our Add-On, it is now possible to decentralize the management of certain repositories as close as possible to the field and to simplify access to standard administration functions.
Produced and regularly enriched by LYSINT, an entity of the CKS Group, our "local administration" module is based on the standard IVALUA design mode. It includes home pages and dedicated administration pages, partitioned by entity, allowing your support teams to save time. In addition to this, there are indicators that allow you to monitor the functioning of your interfaces or your usage data. This module meets the most common needs (user management, standard repositories) and can also be adapted to the customer's context.
Points covered during the webinar:
- Presentation of the concept of central/local administration
- Presentation of a practical use case on users management
- Presentation of the functionalities and possibilities of our add-on "local administration".
- Indicators of supervision
Who is this event for?
- Purchasing/Procurement IS Project Managers
- Director/Managers Purchasing
- Application Support Managers
- Application Support Team
Over the past several years, Matthieu has assisted major public and private organizations in the design and implementation of their purchasing strategies, notably through the deployment of purchasing information systems related to the Ivalua solution.
Marie-Laure Barralon, Purchasing Data Admin - DOA/EO
Feedback on the rationalization of profiles carried out for Michelin.