After collecting, cleaning, consolidating, processing and enhancing the data, we produce indicators and dashboards adapted to the many stakeholders "impacted" by S2C and P2P processes.
Our knowledge of the businesses impacted by the S2C and P2P processes enables us to design precise, easy-to-handle indicators and dashboards adapted to the departments using them.
Our teams master decision support techniques and are able to mobilize the latest data visualization technologies.
Displaying the data in an intelligible form and allowing it to be easily manipulated/explored are real challenges.
In order to produce the most relevant decision support tools, we proceed in several steps:
- Inventory of available analyses (see Collection & Treatment and Valorization)
- Identification of populations for which these analyses are useful
- Detailed study and prioritization of the needs of these populations
- Study of uses
- Choice of the most appropriate representations (histogram, table, semantic visualization, ...)
- Choice of filters and exploration possibilities
- Dashboard modeling
- Implementation of dashboards