The Purchasing, Procurement and Management Control functions are strongly impacted by the emergence of a range of "business" software and technological building blocks.
The implementation of a Procurement software suite or a relevant technological building block is an essential lever of action for many Procurement Departments seeking to increase their contribution and modify their positioning within the company.
Flexible, scalable and with controlled implementation costs, the "right" solutions on the market ensure a rapid return on investment when deployed in a pragmatic and timely manner.
The CKS teams have a unique expertise for defining a real digital transformation strategy for "transactional" (S2C, P2P) and "decision-making" processes.
They are capable of intervening at all steps of a project, in the capacity of Business Analysis and Planning (BAPP):
- Opportunity study, definition of the Master Plan of the Information System
- Facilitation of general and detailed design workshops
- Management of the acceptance and switchover phases
- Change management
We help our customers on a daily basis to achieve the ambitions they set in the implementation of their Procurement tools:
- Increasing the efficiency and productivity of processes
- Facilitate collaboration between the different entities of the company, standardize methods and processes.
- Facilitate choices between strategic options and measure the contribution of the Procurement department to the company's objectives
- Enable fine control of expenses, supplier relations and the performance of the Procurement department.