The Group, one of the Europe’s leading banks, wants to improve the efficiency of its processes related to the purchase and supply of intellectual services.
Digitization of the processes is identified as a key lever to achieve additional performance.
The objectives of the mission are:
- To harmonize and optimize sourcing / procurement internal processes
- To design a module of the S2P (source-to-pay) system dedicated to the management of intellectual services
In order to carry out the assigned mission, the CKS consultant team realized the following actions:
- Audit of the existing situation and definition of the target:
- Collection and analysis of needs
- S2C & P2P processes modeling
- Creation of services and price lists (profiles, skills, deliverables)
- Creation of contracting templates
- Conception of KPIs and dashboards
- Implementation of the "intellectual services" module in the S2P suite of the Client:
- Design (general and detailed) of the module
- Integration of the new features into the software of the Client (Ivalua)
- Test and user acceptance
- Change management
The deployment of the module was done in two stages. Buyers in charge of IT services (purchasing volume> 500 M€) were first onboarded, then after, buyers in charge of "marketing", "HR", "audit and consulting" categories were invited to get onboard aswell.