The creation of a Purchasing department in 2017 enabled us to carry out an inventory of the processes for allocating expenses in the business units present in France: invoicing errors, incorrect or disparate rates, failure to apply the Group's pricing conditions, economic dependence on certain suppliers that are difficult to manage... This observation led our Client to acquire a Procure-to-Pay System which enabled it to better control its costs and its relations with suppliers and to reinforce the professionalism of its Purchasing activity.
CKS is mandated to support deployment and change in the Group.
- Roll out the tool throughout France
- Establish a Project sponsorship
- Raise awareness among end-users of the solution’s added value, considering the disparate profiles
- Prepare the European roll-out of the system (13 different countries)
Work carried out
- Definition of the communication approach
- Design of communication supports: newsletters, memos, YouTube videos, FAQ,...
- Set up of a local network of key users
- Organization and hosting of weekly briefings with local managers for the transmission of key messages to end-users
- Definition of the training system and design of the training material based on real cases
- Organization and hosting of face-to-face training in more than 90 French Business Units
- European deployment:
- Review of the European roll-out strategy
- Support for the design of a "core model" deployment kit
By the end of 2019:
- 1,650 end users trained in 9 months (requesters, accounts payable clerks, sales executives, managers...)
- A project sponsored by local business unit managers
- 90% automatic matching of invoices and purchase orders
- 97% of purchase requests are now validated with consistent amounts (reliability of the procurement process)
- More than 2,000 accounts payable registered