Strategies for Purchasing categories
CKS possesses sound expertise in diverse sectors and product categories to accompany you in setting up realistic and operational Purchasing.
Processes to set up a strategy for purchasing categories
Divide up the purchasing categories into segments
Analyse the Supplier Market for each of the segments making up a Purchasing category
Analyse costs and the supplier's market positioning
Identify, qualify and assess leveraging tools for savings
Define a detailed action plan to implement leveraging tools
- A team of experienced consultants whose sound expertise in diverse categories and sectors offers a realistic and pragmatic approach to the issues and risks involved with every Purchasing segment
- Thorough knowledge of prices, suppliers and specific leveraging tools for every Purchasing segment.
- Sound experience in assessing cost-cutting plans especially in:
- Rigorously developed, fine-tuned and proven analytical procedures
- Commitment to feasibility and realistic evaluations of savings to be gained
CASE STUDIES | Strategies for Purchasing categories